RénoVert Tax Credit Program
At Toiture RFD 2000, we want you to take full advantage of the RénoVert program, a brand new tax initiative.
What is the RénoVert program?
The RénoVert program is a tax credit refundable by Revenu Québec, for a temporary term. The aim of this “green” initiative is to encourage homeowners to carry out eco-responsible renovations. To be considered as such, they must have positive impacts, both in terms of energy efficiency and environmental protection.
What types of housing are eligible for the RénoVert program?
As a homeowner, you are only entitled to this tax credit if the construction of your property was completed before January 1, 2016. The following are the 5 categories of housing recognized by the program:
- A manufactured home or a mobile home permanently installed on land;
- An individual single family home;
- A cottage that can be inhabited all year round (usually occupied by the applicant);
- An apartment in a multi-residential building (residential);
- An apartment that is part of a condominium (condo).
With renovert, the total maximum amount you can claim is $ 10,000. This amount corresponds to 20% of the portion of eligible expenses that exceeds $ 2,500. Interesting, is it not?
Choose an entrepreneur recognized by RénoVert!
The primary condition for entitlement to the RénoVert tax credit is to entrust your renovation work to a company approved by Revenu Québec. If you wish to take advantage of the RénoVert tax benefits for renovations affecting your roof, enter into an agreement before April 1, 2018 and call us: we are officially recognized by the Government of Quebec for our eco-responsible processes.
At Toiture RFD 2000, our services that fit into the RénoVert program include:
- Insulation of the roof and attic with certified materials;
- Insulation of a flat roof or cathedral ceiling;
- Installation of a green roof (vegetated) or a white roof (reflective membrane TPO, EPDM or elastomer).
Do you have any questions about our work eligible for the RénoVert tax credit? Call us or write to us at once, as you can claim this rebate only for the 2017 and 2018 tax years. Looking forward to doing business with you very soon … and saving you money!